From: Jaffer Sheyholislami <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 3:05:41 PM
To: Eva Kartchava; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Geoff Pinchbeck; Natasha Artemeva; Janna Fox; Guillaume Gentil; Trudy OBrien; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Michael Rodgers; MarieOdile Junker
Cc: David Wood
Subject: Re: ALDS term positions (new)

Dear colleagues,

I thought I should let you know that there has been a change in the way we are going to fill the two term positions in ALDS. They have been advertised, which means we are expecting to receive applications from potential candidates. _Thanks, Jaffer

https://carleton.ca/provost/2019/instructor-i-linguistics-and-language-studies-discourse-studies-genre-studies-and-general-applied-linguistics-2-positions/
[https://carleton.ca/provost/wp-content/uploads/Paterson-Hall_350x230-1.jpg]<https://carleton.ca/provost/2019/instructor-i-linguistics-and-language-studies-discourse-studies-genre-studies-and-general-applied-linguistics-2-positions/>

Instructor I – Linguistics and Language Studies (Discourse Studies, Genre Studies, and General Applied Linguistics) – 2 Positions<https://carleton.ca/provost/2019/instructor-i-linguistics-and-language-studies-discourse-studies-genre-studies-and-general-applied-linguistics-2-positions/>
carleton.ca<http://carleton.ca/>
/

Jaffer Sheyholislami, Ph.D., Associate Professor

Interim Director
Linguistics and Language Studies
ICSLAC (Cross-appointed)
Carleton University