From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Laureen Antes
Subject: CAN YOU TRUMP THIS?

Senator McConnell

I can’t remember what the donald did yesterday.  Was it “collusion with Russians” is  OK?

Each day there is a new outrage by this  ignoramus, but I blame you more than anyone because you have the power to do something about this abomination and instead support him and prevent the Dems from getting important legislation passed.

History is not going to treat you or your corrupt wife very well.  I am ashamed to admit that for  64 years  of my life I was a born Republican.  I became a Democrat in 2001, am now 83 and will spend the rest if my years  fighting  Republicans  like you.  Shame on you.

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF