Fantastic news!!!!! Congratulations to all!!!
Cheers,
Diane

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 9:46 AM McGavin J.J. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Sally-Beth

Very many congratulations to everyone involved in this, especially to Janine for her research and editing – a very happy story for us all, and a further enrichment of REED’s web contribution to the wider community.

Best wishes

John

From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah MacLean
Sent: 05 July 2019 18:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: REED Publication Announcement

We are pleased to announce the publication of all Berkshire performance events, troupes and patrons on our Patrons and Performanceswebsite (https://reed.library.utoronto.ca), directly linked to Alexandra F. Johnston’s digital edition of the dramatic records for Berkshire on REED Online.

Many thanks and much appreciation to Dr Janine Harper, who researched and edited the new data, for this important contribution to the website.

Sally-Beth MacLean

REED Director of Research/General Editor

--
Diane Jakacki, Ph.D.
Digital Scholarship Coordinator

Principal Investigator, REED London Online
Chair, ADHO Conference Coordinating Committee