We are pleased to announce the publication of all Berkshire performance events, troupes and patrons on our Patrons and Performanceswebsite (https://reed.library.utoronto.ca<https://reed.library.utoronto.ca/>), directly linked to Alexandra F. Johnston’s digital edition of the dramatic records for Berkshire on REED Online.

Many thanks and much appreciation to Dr Janine Harper, who researched and edited the new data, for this important contribution to the website.

Sally-Beth MacLean

REED Director of Research/General Editor