Congresswoman Lesko:

I understand that Trump is bent on cutting NIH spending which will make cures and better treatments for Parkinson’s and other diseases less likely.  “Big government” has the resources needed to improve the health of not only Americans but people around the world.

You are in a position to see to it that the National Institute of Health gets more, not less funding.  It seems that sick people are  the  major advocates for action on terrible afflictions and its hard for them to fight both disease and public apathy.

Remember, well people can become sick.  Can we count on you for help?

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF