Thank you, Sandy, for this lovely piece.
What continues to strike me as I read across the reminiscences of so many
of our colleagues and peers on social media is how, for so many of us,
David Bevington was a profound mentor and guide; generous, considerate,
encouraging. He was a person to learn from and aspire to be.
We are better for his kindness as well as for his wisdom.

--
Diane Jakacki, Ph.D.
Digital Scholarship Coordinator

Principal Investigator, REED London Online
Chair, ADHO Conference Coordinating Committee