Certainly, Milla. I would be happy to have my tribute included if you do make a collection of them. Did you see the one by Helen Ostovich?

On 2019-08-13 4:49 p.m., Riggio, Milla C. wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Dear Alexandra:

I am working with a few people to do a tribute to David at the next SAA meeting. One of the things I believe we might do is collect written tributes.

yours is so beautiful and so completely on target (how he was able to remain so open throughout such a long life to anyone young with energy and good ideas is a mystery) that I hope you would allow us to include it in such a collection if we do actually make one.

Thank you,
Hoping you are well,
Milla Riggio

Sent from my iPhone