Thanks, Gloria --- just heard about Steve a couple of days ago.  Such a
lovely guy.  We'll be doing a brief tribute to David and Steve in the
December issue of Early Theatre.  --  So, thanks, Sandy, for your warm
remarks.  I keep finding out about how many people I know whom David helped
-- it's astonishing, really.

Best,
Helen

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
Founding Editor, *Early Theatre* <http://earlytheatre.org/
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>>
Series Editor, Studies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
https://www.routledge.com/performance/series/SPEMD
Series Editor, Late Tudor and Stuart Drama (
https://mip-archumanitiespress.org/series/mip/late-tudor-stuart-drama/)
Professor Emerita, English and Cultural Studies
McMaster University
Hamilton ON L8S 4L9
Canada