From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Abigail Ann Young <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: In Memoriam, David Bevington

Sad news indeed. I remember how profound an influence he had in the early days of REED.

Thanks, Sandy!

On 2019-08-13 6:24 p.m., Diane Jakacki wrote:
Thank you, Sandy, for this lovely piece.
What continues to strike me as I read across the reminiscences of so many of our colleagues and peers on social media is how, for so many of us, David Bevington was a profound mentor and guide; generous, considerate, encouraging. He was a person to learn from and aspire to be.
We are better for his kindness as well as for his wisdom.