I too am saddened by the news of Andrea’s passing. I was lucky to have her as a supervisor during the time she was at UBC, and learned a tremendous amount from her during that time. She was the one who introduced me to the Inkshed community and another fine circle of friends and colleagues. The rhetoric community in Canada was lucky to have her as a member and we are all lesser for her loss.

Doug