We are pleased to announce the availability of Segtools 1.2.4!

This is a minor release with added support for Rpy2 version 3 and minor fixes for the Python 3 release. This release is available both on Bioconda and PyPI.

Both Python 2 and Python 3 are supported in the Bioconda environment, however only certain tools are installed if the environment has Python 3 installed. See the specific tools installed in the documentation (https://segtools.hoffmanlab.org/doc/1.2.1/segtools.html#python-2-3-compatibility-status).

To see all known bugs, or to report new issues related to Segtools or its Bioconda release, head to the issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/hoffmanlab/segtools/issues/

Enhancements:
* fix html output for Python 3
* add support for rpy2 version 3

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.