Be well,
Milla

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2020, at 3:15 PM, Alexandra Johnston <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Milla, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> is my email address NOT chass.Toronto.ca and it does work. I didn't understand the email you sent asking for verification. I have been receiving emails all day and just had a member of the REED staff check it again

On 2020-01-20 3:09 p.m., Riggio, Milla C. wrote:
Sandy and Anne Lancashire:

Can you send me the email addresses at which  I could reach the two of you?

I put you All into the distribution list for the Bevington tribute book under this chass.Toronto.ca address but my machine tells me that address does not work.

We need a distribution list and I would love to have an email that does work for you. The book is well underway and in the process of production and I have an email to send you regarding it.

 Many thanks,
 Milla

Sent from my iPhone