Hi All,

For February, we have a special event to replace our regular SOCAAR Seminar.

Registration is required.  Please kindly register to attend.

divider

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

Wednesday, 5 February 2020 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)

George Ignatieff Theatre
15 Devonshire Place
Toronto, ON M5S 2C8
Canada
View Map

[log in to unmask]" usemap="#MicrosoftOfficeMap0" alt="Rectangle: Rounded Corners: Yes " v:shapes="_x0000_s1026">

No

Maybe

divider

Join us to learn about the intersection of air pollution, transportation, environmental justice, and public health in this presentation by Professor Julian D. Marshall of the University of Washington.

The talk will be followed by a chat with Professor Jeffrey Brook of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Professor Greg Evans, Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, and Professor Marianne Hatzopoulou of the Department of Civil and Mineral Engineering, and audience Q & A.

All welcome. Free, but registration is required.

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,

 U of T Dept of Civil & Mineral Eng / UTTRI / SOCAAR

eventbrite