Very short notice because of the sender's error in posting originally. Note the deadline. This is the link: https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIMOFRAS&cws=37&rid=1992.

== Margaret Procter on behalf of Julia Lane and the CWCA list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Fwd: SFU Writing Services Coordinator position - application deadline March 13th
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:22:50 -0700
From: Heather Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julia Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 11, 2020 at 6:31:22 PM PDT
To: Heather Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Hotson <[log in to unmask]>, Stephanie Bell <[log in to unmask]>, Theresa Bell <[log in to unmask]>, Liv Marken <[log in to unmask]>, Amanda Penney <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

My apologies for the short notice. I thought I sent this posting to the CWCA list a week ago, but it doesn’t seem to have gone through. I am sending to you to circulate to your networks and hoping one of you might be able to post to CWCA social media or some other “quick” news channel.

Gratitude,
Julia

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: