I recently posted an article re  hope for Ambroxol 4 PD  because it
crosses blood/brain barrier and  zaps Lewy  bodies even though it is an
expectorant  and U can't get it by Rx in US.

Ambroxol  is  Guaifenisen  which is Mucinex 1200 mg which U can easily
get OTC.  it has no interactions with carbo/levadopa and my neurologist
told me it was OK  to take it.  I  can't find the article/I put this
together and am not recommending it just passing along information.
I've only taken it  about a week and have noticed I'm not   biting my
lips or choking so much when I eat; also it   does help with mucus.

I think  the trial is    in 3rd stage now.   If  u have article please
send  it to me.

  thanks,        Ray