Hi - I’d like to pass along this opportunity to work with second year UX graduate-level students to study a product or service, which I imagine could be your mobile app :) Please see Cheryl’s information below for further details.

Mike Spears - Manager, MADLab - University of Toronto Academic and Collaborative Technology
s: 9 King’s College Circle, Toronto,  M5S 3K3 | w:mobile.utoronto.ca | e:[log in to unmask]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cheryl Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [InfoTech-L] Call for Proposals: User Experience Design INF2192 - Winter-2021 Semester
Date: November 9, 2020 at 10:11:05 AM EST
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

Each year during the fall semester, I help Assistant Professor Olivier St-Cyr from the Faculty of Information with a call out for project proposals for his winter semester INF2191 (Representing UX) course.

Below are links to The Call for Proposals and INF2192 Project Template.

If you have a project in mind, kindly submit your proposal directly to Olivier St-Cyr at [log in to unmask].

The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday December 11th, 2020

Please forward this e-mail to anyone you think might be interested to submit a project proposal.

Note that due to COVID-19 public health restrictions, both sections of the course will offered remotely via Zoom. Although this is not optimal, remote projects ran successfully when the pandemic hit us last Winter-2020 semester. While Assistant Professor St-Cyr normally encourages students to meet with their community partners in person, he does not anticipate too much disruption using a remote delivery model in the Winter-2021 semester and is confident we can all make this work.

Kind regards,
Cheryl

 signature_1850804579
Cheryl (Ziegler) Davison

Manager, Information Projects

Student Life Programs and Services

214 College Street, Toronto, ON, M5T 2Z9

I’m working remotely but available to help with what you need.  Be well and stay safe.