Hi - I’d like to pass along this opportunity to work with second year UX graduate-level students to study a product or service, which I imagine could be your mobile app :) Please see Cheryl’s information below for further details.

Mike Spears - Manager, MADLab - University of Toronto Academic and Collaborative Technology
s: 9 King’s College Circle, Toronto,  M5S 3K3 | w:mobile.utoronto.ca<http://mobile.utoronto.ca> | e:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cheryl Davison <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [InfoTech-L] Call for Proposals: User Experience Design INF2192 - Winter-2021 Semester
Date: November 9, 2020 at 10:11:05 AM EST
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

Each year during the fall semester, I help Assistant Professor Olivier St-Cyr<https://profstcyr.ca/> from the Faculty of Information with a call out for project proposals for his winter semester INF2191 (Representing UX) course.

Below are links to The Call for Proposals and INF2192 Project Template.

Link to call for proposal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r5fczlmss7efhe/Call%20for%20Proposals%20and%20Details_2021.pdf?dl=0

Link to project template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fidmck3ig2iiy6y/INF2192%20Project%20Template.docx?dl=0

If you have a project in mind, kindly submit your proposal directly to Olivier St-Cyr at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday December 11th, 2020.

Please forward this e-mail to anyone you think might be interested to submit a project proposal.

Note that due to COVID-19 public health restrictions, both sections of the course will offered remotely via Zoom. Although this is not optimal, remote projects ran successfully when the pandemic hit us last Winter-2020 semester. While Assistant Professor St-Cyr normally encourages students to meet with their community partners in person, he does not anticipate too much disruption using a remote delivery model in the Winter-2021 semester and is confident we can all make this work.

Kind regards,
Cheryl

 [signature_1850804579]
Cheryl (Ziegler) Davison

Manager, Information Projects

Student Life Programs and Services

214 College Street, Toronto, ON, M5T 2Z9
www.studentlife.utoronto.ca<http://www.studentlife.utoronto.ca/>

I’m working remotely but available to help with what you need.  Be well and stay safe.