Stumbled upon this story in *The Yorkshire Post* about the project and
thought list members would like to see it.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/heritage/ancient-records-of-travelling-players-performing-shakespeares-plays-in-yorkshire-revealed-in-new-online-collection-3499540?fbclid=IwAR0kbxw1IZybJQU8vuAgKrhgQLiHVmJ6To4VxxjmrwiXkvnr7maJY7l9jqQ

Great job, David K. and everyone else involved.

Alan B.