This is terrific, Tanya. I have been deeply involved in family affairs this week (a brother died last weekend) and just tonight had a chance to look at what you have done. Havn't read it thoroughly yet but will very soon.

Best

On 2021-12-17 8:13 a.m., Tanya Hagen wrote:
We are pleased to announce that 'REED THIS! A blog about the Records of Early English Drama project' is now live.

Our inaugural series features the records of the newly published Yorkshire, North Riding collection, edited by David Klausner. Read the first essay, 'Music in Yorkshire's North Riding,' here:

https://reedproject.blog/2021/12/16/music-in-yorkshires-north-riding/

Follow us on Instagram @reed_project for regular updates about the project!This is