Dear all,

We are very pleased to announce the publication of the latest installments of our blog series on David Klausner's Yorkshire North Riding, 'Plays in Yorkshire's North Riding,' and 'Playing Places in Yorkshire's North Riding'!

Click the links below to read on:

https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/03/plays-in-yorkshires-north-riding/
[https://reedprojectblog.files.wordpress.com/2022/03/dumbknight1608-3.jpg?w=1200]<https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/03/plays-in-yorkshires-north-riding/>
Plays in Yorkshire’s North Riding – REED this!<https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/03/plays-in-yorkshires-north-riding/>
Detail from folio 128 of the accounts of Sir Henry and Sir Thomas Bellasis at Newburgh Priory. North Yorkshire Country Record Office ZDV V 10. Image: David Klausner. Perhaps the most exciting discovery for a REED editor is a document that not only identifies a company of performers, their patron, their fee, and the date…
reedproject.blog
https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/10/playing-places-in-yorkshires-north-riding/
[https://reedprojectblog.files.wordpress.com/2022/03/gillingcastleinterior-2.jpg?w=1200]<https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/10/playing-places-in-yorkshires-north-riding/>
Playing Places in Yorkshire’s North Riding<https://reedproject.blog/2022/03/10/playing-places-in-yorkshires-north-riding/>
Gouthwaite Hall Gouthwaite Hall. Anonymous engraving. William Smith, Old Yorkshire, ns (London, 1891), title-page. Gouthwaite Hall in Nidderdale was likely built by Sir John Yorke in the early…
reedproject.blog