We are pleased to announce the availability of Segway 3.0.4!

This is primarily a bug fix related release. We've re-enabled the --recover option to annotation which was accidentally removed during the 3.0 series release. There was a minor bug where virtual evidence was 1 base pair overzealous in selecting virtual evidence for consideration. We do not suspect this a source of any errors. It's highly recommended to upgrade to avoid these bugs in the future.

Segway (and Genomedata) are both available on Bioconda. With Bioconda installed, to install segway run 'conda install segway'. Segway can still be installed through older methods using "pip", see the Quickstart Guide for details.

Here is a full list of changes made since the last announcement here:

Bug Fixes:

Enhancements:

Known Bugs
To see all known bugs head to the issue tracker at https://github.com/hoffmangroup/segway/issues

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.

Patient Consent for Email:

UHN patients may provide their consent to communicate with UHN about their care using email. All electronic communication carries some risk. Please visit our website here to learn about the risks of electronic communication and how to protect your privacy. You may withdraw your consent to receive emails from UHN at any time. Please contact your care provider, if you do not wish to receive emails from UHN.