You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important
Dear Tanya
Very many congratulations on these new St Pauls additions -- fascinating. This is another great contribution from REED. I hope all is well with you. Kindest wishes
John

From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tanya Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 May 2023 15:27
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EMLoT St Paul's

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the publication of the Early Modern London Theatres (EMLoT) St Paul's bibliographic records, available here (St Paul's I and II):

We are most grateful to the British Academy for their continued support for EMLoT.

Best,

Tanya Hagen

Managing Editor and Bibliographer, Records of Early English Drama, https://ereed.library.utoronto.ca/
Editor, Early Modern London Theatres, https://emlot.library.utoronto.ca/