Dear all,

Three weeks remain for group applications for PLS's massive YORK PLAYS 2025 production -- in June 2025, we'll gather hundreds of performers and spectators on the U Toronto campus to stage the full fifteenth-century cycle of biblical plays from York, so we're asking interested groups to submit their application by the end of the day Friday 29 September.  Full instructions on how to submit are at the bottom of this email.  Please consider applying, and please spread the word widely through any media or lists you deem appropriate.

And I am happy to report that Christina M. Fitzgerald, editor of the Broadview edition of the modernized YORK CORPUS CHRISTI PLAY: SELECTED PAGEANTS, who will be creating 20 new pageant editions newly for our production (!), has *just now* openly shared four of her newest pageant edition scripts (6, 7, 20, and 21) for anyone interested in applying to read, for free.  Check out the updated links, along with all other information relevant to applying or learning more about the production, here:

https://premodernity.net/york2025

All very best,

Matt Sergi

---

Matthew Sergi
Associate Professor
Department of English
premodernity.net

University of Toronto, St. George Campus
170 St. George Street, Room 812
Toronto, Ontario, Canada (M5R 2M8),
on territory shared by the Mississaugas of the Credit,
the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Anishnabeg,
the Chippewa, the Wendat, and other First Nations