You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important
Very many congratulations to you both and the team as a whole on this wonderful work. It's as encouraging as the first glimpses of Spring here!
With admiration
John

From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah MacLean <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 March 2024 20:58
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Announcing REED's new edition for the Bear Gardens/Hope Playhouse

We are delighted to announce the new REED publication of the Bear Gardens/Hope Playhouse, co-edited by Stephanie Hovland and Sally-Beth MacLean, the 7th digital edition in the REED Online series:  https://ereed.library.utoronto.ca/collections/bghop. We hope that you and others will find interest in this edition of 16th and 17th c. dramatic records for several entertainment locations in Southwark.

A flyer is attached here with a request that you circulate our news to your networks to help with our promotional efforts.

Please celebrate with us!