I just received the November issue of the PLS Newsletter (Poculi
Ludique Societas:  the medieval and renaissance players of Toronto)
and I thought I might pass along their plans for upcoming productions.
PLS will present "The Castle of Perseverance" April 18-21 in
Toronto.  The production will also go on tour to the annual Congress
of Medieval Studies at Kalamazoo the first week in May.  PLS
also plans to perform "A Looking Glass for London" in Toronto
March 21-24.
Perhaps other members of REED-L could pass along news of upcoming
performances or other conference activities?
   --Steve Wright
     WRIGHTS@CUAVAX