I'm currently engaged in a textual study of the 1679 London
Lord Mayor's Show, written by Thomas Jordan, entitled
_London In Luster_ (Wing J1035).  In order to carry out this
work I need to physically examine as many first editions as
possible, within the constraints imposed by academic poverty.

To this end, I'd like to hear from anyone who knows of a copy
of this work that is located within, say, a day's drive of
Charlottesville, Virginia.  So far I've found copies at Yale,
Harvard, the Folger Library and the Library of Congress.  If
anyone knows of further copies in this region, I would
appreciate an e-mail message.

Thanks much,
David Gants
Dept. of English