Dear Friends,

We are undergoing progress here, and the result is that the
electronic addresses of REED and myself are changing.

We are migrating to a UNIX machine which will only comprehend
INTERNET ADDRESSES. This means that from now on, mail sent
electronically to REED should go to

AND NOT TO

reed@utorepas OR [log in to unmask]

The two latter addresses will cease to exist as of 19 April (this
Friday).

Submissions to the list itself will continue to go to

REED-L@UTORONTO OR REED_L@UTORVM

My own personal account is also migrating, and from Friday on,
I will be reachable at

[log in to unmask] ONLY

AND NOT AT

young@utorepas OR [log in to unmask]

The two latter addresses will cease to exist as of Friday.

Please look at the address at which you received this note.
IF it is not an INTERNET address (ask your local postmaster
if you are not sure), please send me your INTERNET address
in a note to [log in to unmask], since it will be
difficult for me to communicate directly without having
an INTERNET address. As far as I know, this will NOT affect
the operations of the REED-L list, which will continue to
operate through a different machine.

Thank you for your help in this period of transition!

Yours,

Abigail