Please pardon the duplication, but I'm sending this to the
various theatre-related LISTSERV areas.

I am planning to attend the ATHE (Association for Theatre in
Higher Education) conference in August. I would like to propose
that those of us involved in online communication and who know
each other only by arcane Bitnet/Internet addresses meet for
actual face-to-face, uh, interfacing. Perhaps a breakfast would work (although,
 not being a morning person, I will ask for alternatives).
Please e-mail me directly and let me know if you'd like to do this.
Thanks.

Steve Schrum
Penn State University, Hazleton
Bitnet: SAS14@psuvm