Forwarded message:
From warkent  Wed May 20 14:20:30 1992
From: warkent (Germaine Warkentin)
Subject: _The Knight of the Burning Pestle_ (fwd)
To: Reed
Date: Wed, 20 May 92 14:20:29 EDT

Forwarded message:
>From @vm.utcs.utoronto.ca:[log in to unmask]  Wed May 20 13:50:11 1992
Date:         Wed, 20 May 1992 13:38:40 EDT
Sender: Early Modern History - Renaissance <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Mark D Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      _The Knight of the Burning Pestle_
To: Multiple recipients of list RENAIS-L <RENAIS-L@ULKYVM>

To all those in electronic list land:

The department of Theatre at The Ohio State University has just
announced its production of Beaumont and Fletcher's _The Knight
of the Burning Pestle_ for the Fall of 1992.  The director has
expressed an interest in an updated version of the play...

I would be interested in any and all information I can find in
preparation for this production, including specific pointers,
apprehensions, appreciations, etc.  I would like to hear about
triumphs and horrors of productions of this work.  Specifically I
am looking for updated versions of the text.  I have just sent a
letter of inquiry to the Stratford Festival which has had a
successful production of this play for several seasons.  Does
anyone know of archived versions of this text?  Does anyone have
an text version they can e-mail to me??

Please send any information directly to me.  If anyone else would
be interested in receiving copies of the info sent me on this
topic, drop me a line and I'll forward the materials.

THANKS!!!!  I appreciate any and all help I can get with this
project.

Sincerely,

Mark D. Winchester

@ Mark D. Winchester             "Whether we fall by ambition,  @
@ Department of Theatre             blood, or lust,             @
@ The Ohio State University       Like diamonds we are          @
@                                   cut with our own dust."     @
@ [log in to unmask]    --Ferdinand (V,v).      @
@                                       _The Duchess of Malfi_  @

Germaine Warkentin                                     [log in to unmask]
English, Victoria College, University of Toronto