Dear friends,

We have been off-line for several weeks undergoing a mechanical
facelift: my computer now has a Rolls-Royce engine in the body of a
Model-A. Very pleasant, except that it's taken a bit of coaxing to get
my communications back on-line! During that time the following message
was sent into PERFORM but received no replies, due no doubt to an
animated discussion of the sacrifice of Isaac and Abraham and Isaac
plays which was going on at the same time. If you have any insights on
wedding interludes, please send them in and I'll collect them together
and cross post them to PERFORM.

The Toronto Centre for Medieval Studies Conference this year is, as
many of you probably know, about aspects of performance. It will take
place next weekend. I know that a number of REED-y people will be
present and I hope to coax a conference report out of some of them.

Yours,

Abigail