Just passing this along from PERFORM.....

Do those of you who are not also subscribed to PERFORM want me to keep
on cross-posting items which seem to be of common interest? I would
hope that everyone who belongs to both lists would more or less
automatically send queries to both in the first place, since not
everyone does see both, but what about queries like this? Shall I
go on x-posting?

A.