Happy Spring!

We are slowly emerging from the deep freeze here, though the
snow-plough drifts are still pretty high in places.

1. Thanks to the one person who replied re cross-posting announcements
from PERFORM et al. The response was unanimous in favour of my
continuing, so I will....

2. Please, please if your account name or your address changes in some
way or you cease to have an e-mail account, let me know of the change
in advance!!! The last three postings have been bouncing about after
people who no longer exist electronically at their last known
addresses....

3. Would anyone who was there like to post something about the Centre
for Medieval Studies conference at Toronto on performance?

4. FICINO, the e-discussion group for Renaissance Studies, has been
posting little biographies of the members, saying where they are, who
they are, and why they are interested in the group. Is there any
interest in doing something similar for this group?

Yours,

Abigail