Next fall I will be teaching a course on Italian Medieval and
Renaissance theatre. As far as I have been able to find out, there is
no collection of standard 15th-cent.  religious plays (sacre
rappresentazioni) available, except for Nerida Newbigin's wonderful
collection _Nuovo Corpus di sacre rappresentazioni_. I cannot use this
text because it is too expensive for students and because it is a
collection of little-known texts (good for graduate students, but not
for an undergraduate class introducing students to medieval Italian theatre).
Does anyone know of any collection of 15th-cent. Sacre
Rappresentazioni available?
Thank you.
Konrad Eisenbichler <[log in to unmask]>