I think the possiblities of SGML markup and Internet access to an
electronic REED are worth exploring, as I've said. But surely we are
getting away from the original idea which Peter had of a hypertext
stack of REED data. I can't believe that something useful, even if it
were something quick and dirty, couldn't be contrived with existing
software and minimal markup. There's work going on in the office right
now on a database of information on travelling companies ane their
patrons which could perhaps somehow feed into the mix when it's
complete.

Abigail