Sorry to all if my last message was sent twice.  My communications
program did a hiccough of some odd sort.
  By the way, Abby, I love the irony of the tape containing electroic
versions of the early REED editions getting burned in a building fire.
 How many times have we each gotten back request slips marked,
"Destroyed by bombing," "In need of repair due to mice and damp," or
simply "Unfit for production."  (I was pleased to discover that at the
Greater London Record Office that last notice contains an invisible
hypertextual message--"except to REAL researchers like REED editors,
of course."
  Peter