Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 1993 12:43:03 -0700
Sender:       PERFORM - Medieval Performing Arts
From:         PETER GREENFIELD <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      RORD census of performance--last chance
To:           Multiple recipients of list PERFORM

U. Puget Sound's Internet link was down for over a week, and I may
have missed messages from some of you during that time.  If anyone
else would like to contribute a brief notice or review of a production
of medieval drama during the past year, I can still accept them for
another week (for publication in the Census of Medieval Drama
Productions in the 1994 volume of RORD).  After November 5, typesetting will
begin, and any notices I receive after that date will have to be held for the
 1995
lume.  Many thanks to those who have already sent reviews.
  Peter Greenfield