Date: 9 Nov 1993 14:02:02 -0800
From: "Updegraff" <[log in to unmask]>

I'm Bill Updegraff, Director of Computer Services at Ripon College, Ripon,
WI, 54971.  I have an older sister who has Parkinson's disease and have joined
the list to get a flavor of the list discussions and to better understand
Parkinson's disease.  I will pass on hardcopy of traffic to her from time to
time.  I'm currently investigating the avialability of commercial E-mail for
her.  Unfortunately,  she is located in an area where there are no local
dial-ups for E-mail access(the Hanover, PA area).
    I personally am an experienced Internet user receiving fifty or sixty
messages daily from various lists and individuals. I also have direct Internet
information access through such interfaces as TurboGopher, WAIS, and Mosiac.

Bill Updegraff
Director of Computer Services
Ripon College
300 Seward Street