Thank you, Barbara for your instructions.  I am interested in the
disease because my father (83 lives in Florida and I am concerned
about how to deal with his doctor, who doesn't ever call me back, and
how to ask questions when I get the chance, and how to help long
distance.  Father doesn't talk much, especially over the phone, and
his nice wife, always says everything is "fine" and then lets you
know in an aside how bad things really are--or whatever?  I only get
to visit l or 2 times during the year, due to the distance, so would
like to eavesdrop on others experiences that may prove helpful to me.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Nancy McCartney