> Judy!  Thanks for this info.
>
> .... My mother (70) was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
> in August.  I feel very ignorant about this disease, and am hoping to
> find access to good and helpful information by subscribing to this list,
> so thank you for your efforts to provide such a forum for persons like
> myself.
>
> Sally Reid

Ditto to all comments, Sally, I'm in the same boat as you.  My Dad (71) was
also diagnosed with Parkinson's this summer.  I want to find out about the
disease, yet at the time, I think that I'm a little fearful about what I'm
going to find out.....

With head now out of the sand, I am

Pete Landergan
Richmond, VA

Pete Landergan                Virginia Community College System
TELEPHONE: 804-225-3501                       FAX: 804-371-2330