from:Jace [log in to unmask]
Hi! I was diagnosed as having Parkinsons in 1973. Although it waS ONLY
a mild tremor, I had seen what PD had don to my uncle.  I pretty much ignored
it for ten years.  I retired from the ad agency business in 1987 and tried to
keep active, but PD progressed and forced me to  give up many activities
which included music, tutoring in the literacy program and teaching a
 writcourse.  I STILL do some freelance writing and play golf.I'd like to hear
 from
some PD patients who play golf.  I would like to promote a tournament thru
the Assoc. of Disabled Golfers.