21 NOV 93  9:40 AM

Hello,

My name is Terry Quinn.  The reason that I have begun to subscribe
to this list is that I just found out that a friend of mine
has Parkinson's disease.  He does not have direct access to
Internet, but is a Prodigy member.  Prodigy recently initiated
email access to Internet, so there is a good chance that he might
be able to subscribe to this mailing list.  If anyone has
experience with that type of link, please let me know.  In the
meantime, I will forward some of the messages from this list to
him.

--
                                    Terry Quinn
                                     Germantown Hills, IL