 [log in to unmask] (Judy Norris)   writes:

> Hi Phil - glad to have you with us.  Please tell us about yourself!

My name is Phil Miller.  I primarily do research in geriatrics and my
principal interest in Parkinsons Disease is in its overlap with Alzheimer's.

In the past I have done a lot of research in other neuromuscular diseases,
particularly Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
         Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110