Dear friends,

My name is Edvaldo Silva de Almeida Junior, I'm a mathematician (now
teaching in a math college).
My family has a great number of people with the Parkinson's disease.
My grandfather died two years ago mostly because of it, my father was
diagnosed with it, and I myself am under suspect...
I'd appreciate to know more about this disease, and specially about the
studies on genetical transmition.
My first son will be born by March 1994, and I'm affraid for him. It's
very difficult to accept that I'll let this kind of "heritage" to him.
I thank you all,

Edvaldo

Edvaldo Silva de Almeida Junior
Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte
Department of Mathematics
Natal - RN - Brazil - 59072-970
e-mail: [log in to unmask]