Hello everyone.

My name is Julie Blaney, and I'm a psychology major, Russian and Soviet
Studies minor at John Muir College at the University of California, San
Diego.  My primary interest is cognition, but I am interested in
physiology as well, particularly in regard to neurological disorders.  I am
also interested in Parkinson's on a more personal level, as I have an uncle
with the disease.  I am very much looking forward to the discussions on this
list.

Cheers.
-Julie

Julie Blaney            | "I have not failed 10,000 times; I
[log in to unmask]     | have successfully found 10,000 ways
[log in to unmask] | that will not work."  -Thomas Edison