Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1993 13:29:29 -0500                                |
From: Debra Power <[log in to unmask]> <<<-----------------------------|
To: Multiple recipients of list FICINO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Marlowe and Gender

Hello out there--I'm looking for suggestions regarding recent
feminist readings of any or all of Chistopher Marlowe's work--by
recent I'm thinking of 1991 and onwards.  I'm getting ready for a
'reading' Xmas which will hopefully lead to a successful thesis
proposal for my Masters degree.  Sending thanks in advance....

Debra Power
English
Dalhousie University