Dear Ed H;  Thanks for your thoughts on exercise and medication dosage.
        I have not seen the Prodigy pieces on exercise.  Could you forward me
the one by Will Johnston?  I have cut back some due to fatigue that visits me
about 11:00 in the morning and 3:00 in the afternoon.  I have found that it I
lie down on the floor of my office and meditate or nap for about 15 min each
time, I can go right back to my work.  I have to be really careful not to over
do the yoga and nautilus.  One of my graduate students is a trainer for nautilus
and he has been working with me; that has been very helpful in setting the right
pace.
        I am interested in your medication dosage.  You are taking what I have
been taking this year.  My neurologist started me out on 25/100 sinemet 3x for
the first two months.  Then she added 5 mg. deprenyl 2x.  I had read that most
start these in reverse order.  At 4 months she wanted me to go to 4x which I did
for a month and then went back to 3x.  And a month or two later, I went back to
2 1/2 x.  That was too little; symptoms came back.  I went back to 3x and stayed
there til about 3 wks ago when I developed some muscle twitching in the left
hand at rest in the evening when I went to bed.  I went to 4x with the 4th in
the 11-12 hour at night.  That stopped the twitching.  I went back to 3x for 4
days and now am back to 3x.  Everything is now stable again.  Do you have any
reactions to this?
        I am impressed that you can vary the medication so much (1-4) without
any noticeable difference, and that you are on this low a level.  Sounds as if
they take the edge off the symptoms, but that you still have them even with
medication.
        Thanks.  Bob N.Z