Although I appreciate the kind remarks about the fact that I started this
discussion list, I really must explain how it began.  Judy Norris from
OISE in Toronto is the listowner of a discussion list..NURSENET.  A friend
of hers asked her to find out if there was a parkinson's discussion list.
When I heard about this, I sent her a message saying I would join one if
she let me know when she found it.  The series of messages follows:

Judy:  Why don't you start one, Barb?
Me:  I wouldn't have a clue what to do.
Judy:  I'll help.  I'll be co-owner until you're comfortable with it.
Me:  Let me think about it....(followed by many, many questions)
Judy:  (Encouragement, encouragement)
Me:  Let's go for it.

So, folks, I think we can all thank Judy Norris for this list.  Thanks,
Judy (and thank you for your quick responses to all my HELP!!! messages.