Dear Linda:  Thanks for the reply.  You may be right on the off and on;that was
the first and only time that it has been so definitely "off."  I will try
the boost idea next time I am confronted with it.
        Riding sounds like a good idea; glad it works.  In my last note on the
network, I mentioned Feldenkreis and noted a book by Jack Heggie on running.
His approach to the process and the exercises would be very helpful to us
with PD walking; the name of the book is a bit of a misnomer.  You might
look at it.  It would be really useful to get some direct attention from a
Feldenkreis practitioner, since the experience of a person goes far beyond
what they can tell you in a book.
        Good luck with the diagnostic process.  I have nothing to offer there.
                Regards, Bob N.