   It is true that my original doctor had me on a lot of havey meds.
   He made his diagnosis based on his clinical observations, and I
   had MRI's in April and June, 1993, to rule out brain tumors. Yes,
   I did have a tremendous of dyskinesias. but I thought they were
   ramifications of my PD. I felt mentally like I spent almost a year
   in "LALA LAND". There aws also a lot of stress including my Father's
   death, my duaghter's marriage, My husband's diagnosis of MS, and
   our difficult economic situation. I was also trying to study for
   my test to become a licensed Social Worker. I did pass with a
   respectable score, but vision and mental disturbances did inter-
   fere. It was incredible to learn that I may not have PD. The mrds
   must have caused as many problems as the illness might have.

      You talked about your problems with keeping enough dopamine
in your system. Does your doctor have you on the controlled release
Sinamet CR? Do you take any extra meds when you have your violent
attacks? What do you do to cope with the situation? I'm very inter
ested in the problems of PD folks. In a strange mystic way, I
feel that I walked for a year in the shoes of a PD person. I like
to think the Good Lord gave me this experience so that I will be
more effective as a medical social worker when/if I return to
work in my field. (Maybe He's letting me do a bit of "electronic"
Social Work as part of my training. Sure like to help on the
Internet any way I can, as I did a lot of research on PD this past
year.)

    Jace, are you involved in a PD support group? I heard there is
one in Cleveland. We jsut started one last Spet. here in Portage
County, and I ended up being the President. I think of the members
as my special people and feel a kindred spirit with them. They
are lots of fun,too!  Gotta go eat. Thanks.....Linda Husvar

    one in