My name is Gerald Gleason - actually everyone calls me Jerry. My wife and I
are retired and she was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease a little over a
year ago. At present she is medicated with Eldepryl and Cogentin. These
pretty well control her tremor, and her situation is stable at the moment. We
hope it lasts.
 We have been very active on the Parkinson support bulletin boards on Prodigy
and AOL, and have spent a good bit of time during the last year learning
everything that we can about the disease. We have also made some very good
friends on the bulletin boards and plan to visit some of them in Florida next
month.
 We live in Sharon, Massachusetts, USA and my wife's neurologist is at the
Deaconess Hospital in Boston.
 If anyone has further questions to ask about us, please let us know.
Gerald (Jerry)H. Gleason   ([log in to unmask])